White after labor day isn’t the taboo that it once was. There’s more than a few ways to look sleek and stylish rocking cream, off-white, and ivory these days, and we’ve got more than a few style ideas for you to feast your eyes on.
1. White Out - With use of different textures, White on white can make a person of any color look classically stylish and elegant. Don’t be skittish about adding a pop of color, like turquoise, to your all white ensemble either.
2. Neutral Zone - Pair your white centerpiece with warm neutrals for a fall look that is chic and cozy. Animal prints can add a bit of flavor to your neutral outfit as well without becoming overpowering.
Pictured: Sweater - Valentino, Jacket - Michael Kors, Pants - Balenciaga, Shoes - Christian Louboutin
3. Black is Always the New Black - Black and white go hand in hand in fashion. Pair a summery white dress with a black leather jacket to extend your favorite dress into fall. Or go for European stripes for a more Parisian experience.
4. We’re Blushing! - For a softer look, pair blush tones with white. Petal pale pink blazers paired with white trousers are a sure way to show the more feminine side of yourself.
Pictured: Top - Haute Hippy, Skirt - Proenza Schouler, Jacket & Bag - Burberry, Bike - Huffy (Sold at My Sister's Attic)
5. Passion for Plaid - That academia look never quite goes out of style. Pair plaid with white for a cozy, fall look, whether that be with a plaid skirt, pants, or a simple plaid scarf.
We hope these looks have sparked ideas about what to shop for this labor day weekend. Keep us in mind when you’re scouting out that perfect white outfit for your next big event.