We're proud to report on something that you'll probably take great pride in too.
Most people consign with us because their closet or home has become a little cluttered or they have some great clothes or furniture that can generate some new income.
Well, there might be another reason too. Last year we contributed 32% of our profits to a diverse group of charities. They include but are not limited to…
- AZ Humane Society
- Friends of Animal Care & Control
- HALO Animal Rescue
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Fresh Start Women's Foundation
- Scottsdale Healthcare Foundation
- Trends Charitable Fund
- Defenders of Wildlife
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Helen Woodward Animal Center (San Diego)
- Rancho Coastal Humane Society (San Diego)
- The Nature Conservancy
- The Science Center
- ASU (Women and Philanthropy)
- Arizona Costume Institute
- ADLA (Animal Defense League of AZ)
- Yellowstone Association
- The Beatitudes
- Board of Visitors
- Telluride Animal Foundation
Working with us at My Sister's Closet, Well Suited and My Sister's Attic doesn't just help your wallet. It helps thousands of people, animals and those in need too.
So call, email, shout or just stop by if and when you think you may have some extra stuff on hand. It's worth it, in more ways than one.
CEO and founder of My Sister's Closet, Well Suited and My Sister's Attic