My Sister's Closet
We offer 55% of the selling price to you in store credit or 45% of the selling price in cash. You can get your cash as soon as your items sell. There’s no waiting for YOUR money to be mailed to you months later like other consignment stores (who will go nameless), just come on in and pick up your cash.
We can only make you money and offer the highest quality merchandise if we select the right pieces from our consigners. So please understand that these policies are in place to help everyone.
- We accept clothing by season – fall items starting in mid-August and spring stuff starting in January. After all this time we have discovered that not a lot of Ralph Lauren linen shorts sell in December, and the demand for Burberry Cashmere sweaters in July is fairly sluggish. Who says we don’t have a change of seasons on the West Coast?
- Clothing and accessories should be no more than four to five years old. Vintage, antique or retro items are an exception to this rule.
- Items should retail for no less than $40-$50.
- Clothing must be wrinkle-free, clean and on hangers.
- No spots, rips, stains, please
- We can sell your better costume and fine jewelry, sunglasses, shoes, vintage bags and vintage jewelry, western wear, hats, scarves and new perfume/cologne
- Purses and wallets
- In like new condition and clean
- Must be authentic designer, we do not accept fake designer handbags
- We accept up to size 16.